Call for abstracts
We invite you to actively participate in the congress and look forward to receiving abstracts for consideration and inclusion in the program for oral and poster presentations. Abstract submission will open on November 2, 2020.
Please submit your abstract within one of the following topics:
- Artificial intelligence/Big data
- Surgery and wound healing
- Structural and functional testing
- Medical treatment and non-incisional surgery
- Epidemiology, quality of life and health economics
- Laboratory sciences
- IOP physiology and pathophysiology
- Genetics, genomics and biomarkers
The abstract should not exceed 2500 characters including spaces and punctuation. It must be written in English and structured in the following five specified subtitles:
All abstracts received by the indicated deadline will be evaluated by the Program Planning Committee. Acceptance, together with technical details for presentation (oral or poster), will be notified to the submitting author early May 2021.